- Prices decrease with more riders
- These costs are based on a maximum of 10 riders
- If there are 10 riders, the cost will increase
- US$1000.00 is required as a deposit to secure your place on the tour.
- The rest of the cost must be paid 8 weeks before the start date of the tour
Included in the cost: –
- The motorcycle with insurance
- Petrol for the motorcycle
- The mechanic and back up vehicle with spare parts and your luggage.
- Minor repairs (brake shoes, spark plugs, clutch plate, tubes, cable (1 set only) engine oil.
- All Hotel/Guest house accommodation.
- All breakfasts.
- Airport transfers
- Guides for riding and sightseeing in cities, mechanic, road captain covering all their meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tours as per the itineraries..
- Fees for visiting some of the monuments as per itineraries
- Fees for visiting restricted and conservation areas including National Parks
- Comprehensive Medical Kit.
- Govt taxes and tolls where applicable.
Excluded in the cost: –
- International Airfare
- Nepal entry Visa fee (US$25 last time I visited)
- Personal riding gear
- Optional activities in Pokhara
- Personal travel and medical/injury/ evacuation Insurance
- Third party insurance
- Tips to guides, drivers, hotel staff, etc
- Entry fees to some sights that are not included in the itinery
- Personal expenses e.g. drinks, laundry, etc
- Major motorcycle repairs due to rough handling, accidents, theft, etc.
NB. you will be asked for a US$200.00 deposit when you arrive. This will be held in case anything major happens to the bikes that is caused by you.
Also: – costs incurred due to natural calamities, strikes and breakdowns that are beyond the control of our team.
We travel during the months of March/April/May then September/October/November
We take a minimum of 5 riders and a maximum of 10 riders
CURRENT RIDES AVAILABLE IN 2019
The Nepal Experience costs start at USD$3100.00
The Forbidden Kingdom (Upper Mustang) costs start at USD$3250.00
Tibet (including Everest Base Camp) POA
The Easy Option (Ladies Only) costs start at USD$2400.00
- Pillions are approximately half price
- Seats are available in the back up vehicle for non-riders at same price as pillions
- There is a single supplement of USD$600.00 if you require a room on your own
NB for 2020 pricing add approximately 10% to above prices